ZGM supports WINE in Moderation
"ZGM is aware of its role as a responsible employer and as an economic factor here in the region of Cochem-Zell and Bernkastel-Wittlich, we see ourselves not only as a business organisation but also as a social institution. [...]"
In February one more piece was added to the puzzle: From now on ZGM supports the WINE in MODERATION-program as a national partner.
"The WiM Association is the international association, founded by wine sector associations and leading wine companies, that centrally coordinates the Wine in Moderation Programme and expands its reach and impact throughout the world. [...]", so it is quoted on the websites of the WINE in MODERATION-program. There are five values and principles in the centre of the WINE in MODERATION-program:
- Diversity: We respect and celebrate diversity. We tailor our actions to respect and address cultural identities and needs.
- Partnership: We are friendly and open. We build partnerships with all relevant stakeholders to reach common goals.
- Moderation & Responsibility: We embrace moderation and responsibility in all our actions.
- Credibility: We are led by scientific evidence and we are accountable for our actions, seeking continuous improvement.
- Dedication: We are passionate and committed to making a difference.
Please find more informations in the video below or on the websites of the WINE in MODERATION-program.
Deputy Marketing Manager
Managing Director Sales, Marketing and Import Department
Tel.: +49 6542 419-0
Fax: +49 6542 419-150